What do you do when your semester finals are starting in a week? The answer should be : get your shit together and study. But we are masters in procrastinating. We’ll do anything but study. Suddenly everything becomes super interesting, even the ceiling fan will fascinate you. As of for me, all I did for the past few hours was watch easy dessert recipes but study.
Do I regret that?
No, I got so hungry that I went out for desserts and stuffed my face with choco chips ice-cream. Woohoo! Up for anything but study.
Anyway, I found these recipes super good and easy. I bet you’ll want to try it.
1.Easy Honey Toast
- Slices of Bread
- Vanilla ice-cream (or any as preferred)
- Fruits- Berries, strawberries (or any as preferred)*For instructions on how to make, Watch Video.
2.Chocolate Hazelnut Soufflé
- Nutella- 1/2 cup
- Egg Yolks-2
- Egg White-1
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Butter slab
- Cocoa powder (to put in the cup)*For instructions on how to make, Watch Video.
3.Ice Cream Bread
- Ice-cream (any flavour)
- Flour -1 1/4 cup
- Sprikles and choco chips (to add more ‘yummm’ )*For instructions on how to make, Watch Video.
4. Nutella Pancakes
- For Batter (In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.)
- Whipped cream and fruits for dressing*For instructions on how to make, Watch Video.
5.Churro Ice Cream Bowl
This one is a little tricky but it would be legendary delicious !
- Butter- 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Water-1 cup
- Flour- 1 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Eggs- 4
- Sugar ( to put on the fried churro)
- Ice-cream and syprup ( preferred flavour)
Well, that is all. I hope this made you extremely hungry like it made me. If you have any trouble in any of the recipes and need guidance, feel free to message me.
Do like or comment and share! Send me your food creations, I’ll be very happy to see it.